Hi All I’m back with another Valentines Day idea. It’s a great and easy idea to make for breakfast on Valentines Day. I would easily use Betty Crocker or any other instant pancake or waffle mixture because it’s really easy but for you who cannot find a instant pancake mix the recipe is as follows.
What you will need :
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk (2% or Full cream)
- 1/2 tbsp of sugar
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Plastic squeeze bottle (Empty Sauce or syrup bottle can be used as an alternative)
- Oil Spray
- Food Coloring (if you love color)
How to make:
- Mix the ingredients together until it becomes smooth. Do not over mix it.
- Add Food Coloring if you love color
- Pour batter into your plastic squeeze bottle.
- Preheat your pan and spray some oil. When the pan is ready use the plastic squeeze bottle to draw your lace design.
- Cook pancakes until golden, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until that side is golden.
Tadaaa.. ready to eat You can make any shape or letter using this same way. Hope you have a great Valentines Day breakfast idea. Stay tuned.. I’ll be back soon