Can you imagine the excitement the little ones feel when they carry a home made Valentines Day goodies and Valentines day Cards into the classroom filled with friends and and may be innocently passing those to the little girl or boy whom they have a crush on. Homemade/ handmade cards have something special than the cards you buy from a store. You put your effort, love and caring to make it a success, it’s special.
This will be a great idea not only to your little kid but for your big kids, teens or you. You just have to slightly change it to fit your needs. Hope these Valentines day Ideas help you to make it a special day.
Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice
What you need:
- Some Hershey’s kisses (Any color/flavor you prefer)
- 2 little heart shapes cut out of 2 different color boards(One should be a little smaller to the other) – You can even use 1 heart for this
- Double tape
- Googly Eyes
- A little Pom Pom for the nose (Optional)
How you do it :
- Paste the small heart in the middle of the big heart
- Paste the two Hershey’s Kisses to the heart using double tape (Check the picture below to see the where to paste instructions)
- Paste the googly eyes and the pompom nose
The “Mice to know you ” mouse is ready..
Stay tuned and I will be back with more Valentines Day Ideas..